fedora-devel-list@redhat.com

Re: Fit and Finish test day: batteries and suspend

Subject: Re: Fit and Finish test day: batteries and suspend
From: Matej Cepl
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 21:40:48 +0000 UTC
Matthias Clasen, Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:50:43 -0400:
> The next 'fit and finish' test day will take place on July 21, which is
> next Tuesday. We want to look at issues with the user experience around
> batteries, suspend and power management in general.

Could somebody point me to the bug (if there is a one) where Thinkpad
T400 needs at least three tries when running from battery to resume?
Usually (like 80% of the time) first two attempts end up in computer
suspending itself again after couple of seconds.

Another one is that mouse is frozen for couple of seconds after resume. I
was asking on this one whot, but he felt that it has to be something down
in the USB stack. Maybe it just needs some time, but as user it feels
like a bug.

MatÄj