fedora-devel-list@redhat.com

GUI controls for instrumentation

Subject: GUI controls for instrumentation
From: Kenneth Porter
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:39:10 -0800
I'm tasked to write a front end for an instrumentation application for "that other operating system" ;) and I'd like to use GUI controls that are cross-platform portable for an eventual Linux port. What would the list recommend? I essentially need something that resembles the front panel of an oscilloscope, along with some dial indicators and knobs. I've also been thinking about making it web-accessible, so perhaps a Java-based solution would be suitable.