Re: Problem with gnome-settings-daemon

Subject: Re: Problem with gnome-settings-daemon
From: Matthias Clasen
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:09:06 -0500
On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 16:50 -0200, Bruno de Oliveira Bastos wrote:
> Hi, i am using the us-international keyboard, and, when the
> gnome-settings-daemon start in my sesstion, the +c = Ä, but when i
> disabled gnome-settings-daemon, the +c = Ã, and works. How i can solve
> the problem in package gnome-settings-daemon ?

Thats not a gnome-settings-daemon problem per se. gnome-settings-daemon
being present or absent causes GTK+ applications to use different input
methods, most likely.

You can go to System -> Preferences -> Personal -> Input Method and
configure the input method that is used while gnome-settings-daemon is

Fedora-desktop-list mailing list