From Miss Fifi Jama

Subject: From Miss Fifi Jama
From: Aisha Barro
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 13:52:05 UTC
Newsgroups: fa.openbsd.www

You are invited to "From Miss Fifi Jama".

By your host Aisha Barro:

     Date:              Monday January 4, 2010

     Time:              12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Location:          Dear, my name is Fifi Jama and I am 22 years old woman.
I saw your profile, and it interested me a lot. I would like to know you and
get to know you. I have something very important to tell you. Please contact me
at my email address, which (fifijama005@xxxxxxxx), or you can send me your
e-mail me to tell you more about myself and send you my photos. Bye Email Fifi

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

Copyright ) 2010 All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy:

Terms of Service: