fa.netbsd.ports.alpha

questions for you guys, and to start some trouble ---

Subject: questions for you guys, and to start some trouble ---
From: bob smith
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 15:27:49 UTC
Newsgroups: fa.netbsd.ports.alpha

I was going to mention Carl Lydick, who used to have the ability
to get a convoluted discussion started on any vax, alpha, or dec related list... but won't mention him...so... using my own convoluted way to start this question.. I hope this turns into a nice convoluted, twsited thread cause I learn something
new and unexpected everytime it goes that way on this list!!

DS10 power supplies is the subject, the questions are:
has anyone tried the islandco ps for the ds10?
is there any other replacement supply for the ds10?
if you used one was it any good?

I want to take a mobo out of a ds10 box, put it in a DGC box,
with more drive bays, a heftier PS, and maybe paint the box blue...
thanks
bob,

Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now. CSN -Suite for..