emacs-devel@gnu.org

Re: Changes to emacs/etc/images/icons/README,v

Subject: Re: Changes to emacs/etc/images/icons/README,v
From: "Kentaro Ohkouchi"
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 00:17:50 +0900
2008/3/5, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <mituharu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>  To make the "ball" something meaningful, how about adding some
>  highlighting along its side edges so it looks like parentheses?

The motif of "E" has become unremarkable though the image to have
emphasized the highlight on the edge in the past was made.

I think that a present arrangement of color is the best.

It takes one month or more to make the new icon because it is away
from the design environment now.

Could you wait until the sample is completed?

Thanks!

--
Kentaro Ohkouchi <nanasess@xxxxxxxxx>