Re: [Ekiga-list] Trouble getting cross-plattform video to work

Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Trouble getting cross-plattform video to work
From: Torsten Crass
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 11:29:26 +0100
Yannick,

After some googling, it seems quite clear to me this router ( Speedport W770V ) tries to help ekiga, and doing so it confuse it.
Almost all the interesting pages are in german, I wont be able to help
further configuring this router, but here is one good exemple of this
router dealing with the SIP protocol:
http://www.sipload.de/hilfe/inst_speed.php
thank you *so* much -- I guess this information will help me a lot
getting thing to work! (Shame on me I didn't find this and similar pages
myself -- suppose I didn't because I always had "Ekiga" among my query
terms, but the issues I encountered obviously were generally sip-related
rather than being Ekiga-specific... Anyway, good to learn that I wasn't
entirely stupid, but things are really a bit more complicated with
Speedport routers!)
[...]

I hope this will help.
I'm confident it will -- thanks again!