Re: [Ekiga-list] port triggering rule in symmetric NAT router no longer

Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] port triggering rule in symmetric NAT router no longer works with Ekiga 3
From: Andre Robatino
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:46:05 -0500
Andre Robatino wrote:

Today we tried to reproduce the problem and couldn't - even though Ekiga gave the same error message when starting up, when he made the echo test call, it worked even without going through the Configuration Assistant. We are still unable to make calls to each other, even though each of us can make echo test calls.
If he attempts to call me, we are connected for several seconds, then
the call disconnects without audio or video ever being established. If
I try to call him, it doesn't connect at all. I'm sending you a copy of
his output of
ekiga -d 4 > output.txt 2>&1

from one of these call attempts by private email.