Re: [Ekiga-list] quick help appreciated: ekiga always report symmetric N

Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] quick help appreciated: ekiga always report symmetric NAT even after port-forwarding enabled.
From: Andre Robatino
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:26:26 -0500
FS Inc. wrote:
I am on a linksys router wrt54g that reports symentric NAT,

What was recommended was to use port triggering as opposed to port forwarding. I am not too sure what the difference is, But basically i followed this link ...
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_router (Symmetric
NAT: Dynamic navigation of NAT routers section)
This is exactly the way my father has his Motorola 2210-02-1006 router
configured. But it no longer works for him with Ekiga 3. Which version
are you using?