[Ekiga-list] h263 in Debian lenny / bare number dial

Subject: [Ekiga-list] h263 in Debian lenny / bare number dial
From: "Phil Reynolds"
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:10:12 +0000
I am trying to get ekiga to work in Debian lenny, with the H263 codec, but when I build opal, H263 is not supported. I am currently backporting packages from experimental.
What do I need to do to get h263? Is there a better way to do this,
remaining otherwise on lenny?
With ekiga 2.*, I could send sip:number to my Asterisk box and it
would dial that number in the context. I have to put @fqdn on the end
now for that to work - is there, or will there be, a way to fix this?
--
Phil Reynolds
mail: [email protected]