Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga version 2.0.12 no longer compatiblewith ekiga.net

Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga version 2.0.12 no longer compatiblewith ekiga.net?
From: Palo S.
Date: 07 Dec 2008 17:55:28 +0100 CET
This looks like a NAT issue. You can have a look
at the \"remote user cleared the call\" thread that
I opened in November - that is another example
when the NAT settings that worked with the old
server stopped working with the new one. Maybe
a change in NAT settings could fix your problem
as it was in my case. (I still did not find time
to run a sniffer to find out what exactly was going
on there)

Palo