Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga version 2.0.12 no longer compatible with ekiga.ne

Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga version 2.0.12 no longer compatible with ekiga.net?
From: Colin Alie
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:17:32 +1100
Good evening Damien and Palo,

Thanks for your replies.

Damien, I'm sorry the expected debugging information was not included in my
last message.  I've since installed the correct libraries.  I've attached to
this message the file ekiga.log which contains the output from a session in
which the following actions were taken:
- started ekiga ($ ekiga -d 4 2> ekiga.log)
- Edit-->Accounts and activated ekiga.net account
- dialed [email protected]
- waited for call to connect and said a few words
- terminated call
- quit Ekiga

Palo, I read the thread "remote user cleared the call" that you started late
November.  I've taken your comment regarding NAT to heart.  Connecting my
laptop directly to the Internet was on my list of things to try as I'm able
to use Ekiga on my workstation at work which has a public IP address.

One more thing...whenever I register to any account using Ekiga, I always see
two messages in the General History confirming registration.  Does this imply
anything?

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Until next time, Colin.