Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga version 2.0.12 no longer compatible with ekiga.ne

Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga version 2.0.12 no longer compatible with ekiga.net?
From: Colin Alie
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:59:53 +1100
Good evening,

You're correct Palo.  It was Damien who suggested upgrading to version 3.0.
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the continuing to follow this thread.

>  Can you have a look at the port forwarding on your router, especially port
5060? In my case disabling port forwarding of 5060 did the trick...

By "disabling port forwarding of 5060", are you suggesting that I disable
forwarding of incoming packets to port 5060 on the external interface of my
modem/router to port 5060 of the laptop upon which Ekiga is running?

At the moment, there are no port forwarding rules in place.

Until next time, Colin.