[Ekiga-list] Is there any registration delay when creating new ekiga.net

Subject: [Ekiga-list] Is there any registration delay when creating new ekiga.net accounts?
From: Federico Tello Gentile
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 20:54:02 -0200
Yesterday I registered a new account in ekiga.net, but in Ekiga 3.0.1
(ubuntu 8.10 amd64) the account state was not registered saying (in
Spanish) something like "Could not register(timeout)". Later that day
(about 4 hours later) the account appeared registered and works (echo
test at least).

Today the same happened with a new account for my brother. I recieved
the email telling me the account was created, but ekiga cannot log in.

Is this normal? Is there a period of time intil the new accouts are
accepted by the server?

I did not find anything about it in the wiki or googling.

Thanks for reading.