ekiga-list@gnome.org

Re: [Ekiga-list] Using DV Camcorder

Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Using DV Camcorder
From: "Arturo A. Araya"
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 01:11:06 +0800
Thanks for the replies. The thing is, I've searched the portage tree for
both pwlib plugins, and there is nothing resembling the names of the
Ubuntu plugins for firewire. I have pwlib installed, but Ekiga hasn't
changed. There is no firewire plugin available. In fact, the only plugin
available is "Picture". Not really sure what that one does. I don't know
if I'm missing something obvious here, but if I am I'm sorry. I'll take
what help I can get. I really want to get this to work!

Thanks!