ekiga-devel-list@gnome.org

Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to add a new SIP account?

Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to add a new SIP account?
From: yannick
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 21:28:48 +0200
Le samedi 30 aoÃt 2008 Ã 11:16 -0700, jadefranca-ekiga@xxxxxxxxxxxx a
Ãcrit :
> --- Em sÃb, 30/8/08, Damien Sandras <dsandras@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
>
> > Like people said, choose "Accounts". How can it
> > be so complicated ?
>

> Yes, a choose "Accounts". But... After that...There is no "Account->Add a sip
> account" in the new window. How can to understand it be so complicated to
> you, guys?

It is like this:
http://sevmek.free.fr/ekiga/new-sip-account.png

Please take a close look, after that I cannot do more...

Best regards,
Yannick

PS: Damien i think it is wrong to name the Menu "Account" in the account
window, maybe something like "Add", or a button...

>       Novos endereÃos, o Yahoo! que vocà conhece. Crie um email novo com a
> sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
> http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses

Me joindre en tÃlÃphonie IP / vidÃoconfÃrence ?
sip:yannick@xxxxxxxxx
Logiciel de VoIP Ekiga : http://www.ekiga.org
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Which_programs_work_with_Ekiga_%3F