edubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

it pays to read

Subject: it pays to read
From: Mon Sagullo
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:10:09 -0700 PDT
and thanks a lot to all the postings here, particularly those with provided links for further readings and probable solutions :-)

my wireless issue of repeated manual configuration is now a thing of the past - exactly two hours ago - that was around 4:00AM when I found the Wicd home page, read the instructions, downloaded it and it feels good to experience how to make my "relationship" with Ubuntu more pleasant as each day passes by :-)

after my next mug of coffee, and a shower - i can now do the same thing to the computers in our school. weekends are still the "best" days to do the tweaking :-) no disruption for the students and employees...