ecrit@ietf.org

Re: [Ecrit] What is anuninitializeddevice- draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-03

Subject: Re: [Ecrit] What is anuninitializeddevice- draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-03
From: Hannes Tschofenig
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:26:22 +0100
There is terminology proposals in a separate document.
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-01.txt

This terminology was discussed with Wimax Forum members.

Ciao
Hannes

Brian Rosen wrote:
Doesn't improve things from my point of view.  "Authorization" is slightly
better in formal terms, but I think that gets confused with mechanisms (crypto, ...).

Brian