ecrit@ietf.org

RE: [Ecrit] NENA requirement: contact URI for resolving errors indatabas

Subject: RE: [Ecrit] NENA requirement: contact URI for resolving errors indatabase
From: "Roger Marshall"
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:10:57 -0700
Only one minor adjustment to your example.  I'd suggest that instead of:

urn:service:address-correction, we use, instead,
urn:service:sos.address-correction
            ^^^
Other non-emergency use cases exist for similar error corrections in
location, which might be performed by a municipal planning dept.,
location company, etc.

Sounds like a good use (reuse) of the mechanisms we've got.

-roger marshall.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please so notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all
attachments from your computer and network.