ecrit@ietf.org

Re: [Ecrit] RE: [Geopriv] specifying holes in polygons

Subject: Re: [Ecrit] RE: [Geopriv] specifying holes in polygons
From: Henning Schulzrinne
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:46:21 -0500
Since this isn't really specifically about LoST, I'm not sure we need to cover that in that particular spec. It is probably worth mentioning that this is possible, but normative descriptions of the GML would presumably be elsewhere.

On Feb 11, 2007, at 4:43 AM, Winterbottom, James wrote:

Thanks a lot Carl.

Henning, I think that these we would be very good examples to add to an appendix of your LoST server file protocol exchange draft. They explain how people such as Michael Haberler can represet holes in their polygon
definitions.

Cheers
James