ecrit@ietf.org

[Ecrit] Security for Emergency Services

Subject: [Ecrit] Security for Emergency Services
From: Hannes Tschofenig
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:53:46 +0200
Hi all,

together with Henning, Andy and Raj we have written a paper on "Protecting First-Level Responder Resources in an IP-based Emergency Services Architecture". We have submitted it to the NetCri workshop (see http://www.cs.umd.edu/~sharno/NetCri07/) and with the permission of the workshop program chairs we are allowed to distribute it already before the workshop (which will be April 13th, 2007).

Please find the camera ready version of the paper here:
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/TEMP/Emergency-Service-Security.pdf

The purpose of the paper is to give an overview of currently discussed solution proposals in order to stimulate a discussion about potential follow-up work that may need to be done in this area.

Ciao
Hannes