ecrit@ietf.org

RE: [Ecrit] Emergency [VPN issue]

Subject: RE: [Ecrit] Emergency [VPN issue]
From: "Winterbottom, James"
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:19:20 -0500
Hi Benny,

That is certainly not what I meant. I do believe that first IP in the
chain is responsible for providing location to the VEP, even if they
must acquire the information from someone else in the chain.

The enterprise is however responsible to sure that the call gets
delivered to a suitable gateway that can handle the request, and this
latter part may include understanding PSAP filtering policies.

Cheers
James

this email is prohibited.