eb@math.berkeley.edu

[Eb] Looking for penpal?

Subject: [Eb] Looking for penpal?
From: "Marcy Chase"
Date: Mon, 34 Aug 2007 19:21:13 +0100
Hello! I am bored tonight. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you.
Email me at lsq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx only, because I am writing not from my personal
email. Mind me sending some of my pictures to you?

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.math.berkeley.edu", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Hello! I am bored tonight. I am nice girl that would like
  to chat with you. Email me at lsq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx only, because I am writing
   not from my personal email. Mind me sending some of my pictures to you? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS
 4.2 HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP  Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (Split
                            IP)
 4.4 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
                            2)
 2.3 INVALID_DATE           Invalid Date: header (not RFC 2822)
 0.5 TVD_RCVD_IP            TVD_RCVD_IP

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.math.berkeley.edu", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Hello! I am bored tonight. I am nice girl that would like
  to chat with you. Email me at lsq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx only, because I am writing
   not from my personal email. Mind me sending some of my pictures to you? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 4.2 HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP  Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (Split
                            IP)
 4.4 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
                            2)
 2.3 INVALID_DATE           Invalid Date: header (not RFC 2822)
 0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to trusted network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 0.3 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list