dev@directory.apache.org

Re: [Studio] Mavenization complete

Subject: Re: [Studio] Mavenization complete
From: "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot"
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:17:15 +0100
Hi Felix,

On Feb 13, 2008 3:58 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can we close this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-265?
It was really a hard fight and I have learned a lot (about maven) ;-/

Yep. Closed.

Just one question to the end:
How shall the studio-plugin be treated in future? ATM it's as a module
in the studio project, but not really part of the project.

That's a good question...
It's not part of the project but it's a major part of the project build.
Did you have something in mind ?

One thing that is irritating is having to build it first before building Studio.
I tried to add it as a module in the root pom.xml but then it's built each time we build Studio... Which is not really better...

Maybe we could release this one on maven repositories... I don't know...

Pierre-Arnaud