dev@directory.apache.org

Re: [Studio] Mavenization complete

Subject: Re: [Studio] Mavenization complete
From: "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot"
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:53:56 +0100
I'm having issues with 'mvn eclipse:eclipse'.

It does not create any .project and .classpath files.

Does it work for you Felix ?

Thanks

Pierre-Arnaud

On Feb 13, 2008 4:43 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh ok,

I only tested to build it with "mvn clean install". And this, it did work...

Pierre-Arnaud

On Feb 13, 2008 4:37 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:

> On Feb 13, 2008 4:22 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@xxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:felixk@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     This probable won't works, I tried it as well but without success.
>

> It did... I just added it as the first module.
> I had an empty m2 repository and it worked great.

For me it doesn't, because the target should be to check out studio and run
mvn eclipse:eclipse studio:eclipse
and then import the stuff into eclipse.

This will not work, because at that time you don't have to studio-plugin
installed anywhere :-(

felix@donar ~/svn/apache/directory/studio/branches/studio-maven $ mvn
eclipse:eclipse studio:eclipse
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   Apache Directory Studio Plugin
[INFO]   Apache Directory Studio
<snip />
[INFO]   Apache Directory Studio Build
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'eclipse'.
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'studio'.
[INFO] artifact org.apache.directory.studio:maven-studio-plugin:
checking for updates from central
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.directory.studio:maven-studio-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Feb 13 16:35:09 CET 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 22M/337M
[INFO]

Regards
Felix