dev@directory.apache.org

Re: [Studio] Mavenization complete

Subject: Re: [Studio] Mavenization complete
From: "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot"
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:31:15 +0100

On Feb 13, 2008 4:22 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This probable won't works, I tried it as well but without success.

It did... I just added it as the first module.
I had an empty m2 repository and it worked great.

That's one reason why I created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-276

I saw that just after I sent my answer... Funny.

If we're planning to release version of this plugin and as it is completely separated from the Studio itself, I'm wondering if we should not create a specific space for it in SVN, outside of the Studio trunk... Something like https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/maven-plugin with trunk, branches and releases folders inside.

Pierre-Arnaud