Re: server.operation.sync

Subject: Re: server.operation.sync
From: Trustin Lee
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:50:16 +0900
No, not yet.  I'm pretty busy these days, but I expect that I can create some neat documentation in wikiwiki next month.  Sorry for the delay!

Trustin

2005/6/24, Gianmaria Clerici <[email protected]>:

Awesome thanks

Any doc on how to configure a custom partition and authenticator with the new XML config ?

Thanks

Hi Gianmaria,

Why don't you try trunk with new configuration API?

Please take a look at this URL:

I defined server.operation.sync in my config file, but when I start the LDAP server I get this exception:

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/

http://gleamynode.net/