debian-cd@lists.debian.org

Re: Updating contact info for debian mirror at USC

Subject: Re: Updating contact info for debian mirror at USC
From: Richard Atterer
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:54:03 +0100
Hi Phil,

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 04:21:27PM -0800, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> I'm the contact for the Debian mirror at USC. I'd like to change the
> contact email from phil@xxxxxxxx to mirror-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, I've updated our mirror database!

> USC mirrors both debian and debian-cd. Please update contact information
> as well as the subscription to the debian-mirrors mailing list.

You need to change the debian-mirrors subscription yourself by
unsubscribing with one address and subscribing with the other, see
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors/>.

Thanks for running the mirror!

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883
54F7
  ¯ '` ¯