dclug@tux.org

[dclug] Hardware giveway, good for parts.

Subject: [dclug] Hardware giveway, good for parts.
From: Matt Bidwell
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:12:22 -0400
I have an mb/proc/memory combo I'm trying to get rid of before I move.
Fic sd11
Athlon 650 slot a
3 sticks of 256M memory
ps2 for mouse does not work.
MB has one bulging capacitor
cpu heat sink and fans almost brand new.
Also have a 2xx watt power supply that can go with it.

Any interest in this? Maybe you need a slot A Athlon
replacement.  Looking to give this away in one lot.
I'm in Arlington and DC, although I'll be making a trip
out to Reston Tuesday morning.  This has been my desktop
for the last 6 years and has down great by me.  Runs
debian great.

Matt