dclug@tux.org

[dclug] Understanding Telephone Electronics

Subject: [dclug] Understanding Telephone Electronics
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:56:43 -0500
For anyone interested in learning more about the Phone System after
tonight's excellent presentation, check out this book if you can find
it: Understanding Telephone Electronics

It's published under Radio Shack's name by Texas Instruments. My copy is
copyright 1983. There's a number on the cover, 62-1388 -- which I guess is
a Radio Shack part number -- but, no ISBN.
--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki  |  Systems Administrator
Technical Operations Division  |  Radio Free Asia