[Dclug] Profile article about Jeff Elkner on Linux.com

Subject: [Dclug] Profile article about Jeff Elkner on Linux.com
From: Phil Shapiro
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:11:10 -0400
Hi group,

   There's a very nice profile article about Arlington Public Schools teacher
Jeff Elkner on Linux.com

           See http://www.linux.com/feature/146868

         I'm proud to call Jeff a friend and mentor for more than 2 ^ 3 years.
The Ubuntu computer I'm sending this email from was set up by Jeff several years
ago. He is a tireless, very smart and effective free software proponent.

        I am immensely impressed by his related social justice work, too.

Phil Shapiro  pshapiro@xxxxxxx

"Wisdom starts with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens through gentleness."

Dclug mailing list