dclug@calypso.tux.org

[Dclug] Re: [Ma-linux] Happy Feet in IMAX? Linux Penguin Movie

Subject: [Dclug] Re: [Ma-linux] Happy Feet in IMAX? Linux Penguin Movie
From: Michael Stone
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:38:14 -0500
On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 08:49:00PM -0000, Ryan O. Emge wrote:
This is absolutely ridiculous.

How do people go the Udvar Hazy museum now if there is no transportation
to get there?

I am not going to go to my local Saab Dealer to buy a car nor am I going
to pay the $40 incl. insurance to rent a car just to watch this movie on
IMAX.

I guess the Smithsonian is trying to make the least amount of money they
can .

The shuttle was losing $40k-$50k/month. It wasn't a sensible idea in the first place, so seeing it go isn't a surprise.
Mike Stone