comp.soft-sys.matlab

Re: combine image parts

Subject: Re: combine image parts
From: "Brian J."
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:10:02 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.matlab

"us " <us@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message <h4i2a1$r36$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...
> "Brian J."
> > Dear "us", thanks a lot, but when I use  img=phantom(256); then I could not
> > see the result :((
>
> you must learn to be a bit more ML-self-contained, as well...
> eg, what do you get with these
>
>      size(img)
>      r=[min(img(:)),max(img(:))]
> % compare the results with those obtained from the IMG created in the
> solution...
>
> us

I am very thankful to you. It was impossible to solve this problem without you,
thanks a lot.

The last thing about this is binarization. I have tried to solve it by myself
but the error is very different so again I need you. When I write the following
code:

     binaryImage=im2bw(simg, graythresh(simg)); figure(2); imshow(binaryImage);

then I am getting the following error:

??? Error
using ==>
imageDisplayValidateParams>validateCData
at 114 Unsupported dimension

Error in ==>
imageDisplayValidateParams
at 31
common_args.CData=validateCData(common_args.CData,image_type);

Error in ==>
imageDisplayParseInputs
at 79
common_args =imageDisplayValidateParams(common_args);

Error in ==>
imshow at 199
  [common_args,specific_args]
  = ...