comp.os.ms-windows.video

Re: Problem getting more than 16 colors

Subject: Re: Problem getting more than 16 colors
From: "First of One"
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:39:17 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati, alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox, alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, comp.os.mswindows.video, comp.os.ms-windows.video
You are right. Envision had drivers for all its monitors except yours...

Same story with www.monitor-drivers.com, traditionally a good resource...

Try here:
http://www.helpdrivers.com/ingles/listado/panel.asp?marca=Envision&perif=monitores

There are drivers for the EN-710 and EN-710e, try both.

news:[email protected]