comp.os.ms-windows.video

Re: AVI causing Crashes

Subject: Re: AVI causing Crashes
From: "Vince Moser"
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:19:39 -0700
Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.video
I would go back and read the manual.Sounds to me like you  have a driver
issue.Mine was crashing a lot untile I finally called the company and I was
missing a few drivers and alsothe settings were incorrect. I re-read the
manual and set everything up right. works great.

--
Vincent L Moser
news:[email protected]