comp.os.ms-windows.video

Re: VGA to TV Adapter?

Subject: Re: VGA to TV Adapter?
From: "Jeff Ingram"
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 01:26:09 -0400
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk, comp.os.ms-windows.video, microsoft.public.windowsxp.video
Yup, the drivers are up-to-date.  When I go to displays and click the button
for TV, the button for Monitor turns off, and vice versa.  I've never been
able to get both to work simultaneously regardless of which drivers I've had
installed.

I should also note that I'm not connecting to a TV, but to a VCR although it
shouldn't matter, I'm using the same composite out.

More ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff

news:[email protected]