comp.os.ms-windows.video

VGA to TV Adapter?

Subject: VGA to TV Adapter?
From: "Jeff Ingram"
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:14:00 -0400
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk, comp.os.ms-windows.video, microsoft.public.windowsxp.video
Hello,

Does anyone know of a good quality VGA to PC adapter for around $100?  Does
ATI make one?  Looking for any suggestions/opinions.  I'd like one because
although my Radeon 9600XT has a video out, I can't view the monitor while
I'm outputing to the video out port.  When I just connect to the video out
nothing is output until I change the Display Properties.  And it wont let me
view both simiulatneously.  I've emailed ATI twice and never once got a
response.

Therefore I'd like a good VGA to TV adapter that's no more than $120.
Recommendations on an adapter?

Thanks,

Jeff