Re: WMV files not working??

Subject: Re: WMV files not working??
From: "odb69"
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 10:38:24 +0000 UTC

All you have to do is open windows media player, go to "tools", "options"
and "file types".  At this step just uncheck and then check again on the wmv

NOTE: the check box will need to white with a tick in it.

This will reassign the wmv file types to windows media player. Thus
allowing you to play wmv files.

news:[email protected]