Re: Help needed with Windows Media Player.....

Subject: Re: Help needed with Windows Media Player.....
From: "Neil Smith [MVP Digital Media]"
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:11:06 GMT
On 23 Apr 2005 19:49:43 -0700, "pressureguy" <[email protected]>

>Thank you, Neil!
>You fixed it!
>I had tried everything, including rolling my Media Player back to
>version 9 and that obviously did not help.

Well it's because they introduced a fair few new options in player 10,
and rearranged the interface making it a little more tricky to find

>I have a three year old who likes to open my Media Player and click on
>certain songs (the theme to the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas" by
>Disney is what he turns on when I am not looking).

... though not tricky enough for a 3 year old to find ! Time to check
your VCR for bananas inserted in the slot, yes? ;-))

Cheers - Neil