comp.os.ms-windows.video

Re: Help needed with Windows Media Player.....

Subject: Re: Help needed with Windows Media Player.....
From: "Neil Smith [MVP Digital Media]"
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:50:42 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.video
Windows media player uses the windows sound system for playback, but
it also has its own balance controls, the position of which varies
depending on the media player version.

Do you happen to know which version media player is ?
Try Help->About Media Player on the menus for this information.

Cheers - Neil