comp.os.cpm

Re: uncompressing a file of *.?z? form

Subject: Re: uncompressing a file of *.?z? form
From: William Meyer
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:18:02 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.cpm
Tilmann Reh wrote:
William Meyer schrieb:

Anonymous Guy wrote:

http://www.seanet.com/~klaw/extract.exe

It has everything you need to extract EVERY CP/M archive
format that ever existed.

Close. It got some, but left others untouched. Unfortunately, the files of interest were not uncrunched.

Maybe this link is interesting for you:
<http://www.cpmwelt.de/pool/ag/ag7207.htm>

Get LT29 somewhere (should be on the public CP/M FTP servers), this tool
extracts libraries (LBR) and uncompresses on the fly. Runs on CP/M, of course.
:-)

I finally noticed the non-SIL files on the volume, and they included the tools needed to unpack everything. So now I have te problem solved, and have learned that this SIL is unrelated to the SIL80Z80 I'm searching for, so thanks, but I'm moving on.

Bill