cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: How to retrieve all records from related tables?

Subject: Re: How to retrieve all records from related tables?
From: ""
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:29:41 -0430
Read which part of the manual? All or just Conventions related? I'm having a lot of headaches with this

Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Tilen Majerle <tilen.majerle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
foreign keys in  http://pastebin.com/RdWzfria (this tables) are incorrect. in all three tables you have " informations_id ", it should be "information_id"

http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/models/associations-linking-models-together.html
--
Lep pozdrav, Tilen Majerle

2012/2/25 reynierpm@xxxxxxxxx <reynierpm@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi:
I have a table called "informations" (http://pastebin.com/h3UiUhpx) and also have this associated tables "educations", "attachments" and "experiences" (http://pastebin.com/RdWzfria) (please see pastebin URLs I put the code there to not ugly the post). As you may notice all this tables have a relationship with informations so data coming from informations form is saved there. I use bake for create the models, views and controllers for this tables. Now when I add all is fine except for the attachments because it's a FILE input type and I don't know how to handle this part so any help will be very appreciated but the problem here is when I try to edit any records for informations table because none record from the relations tables is showed and don't know the cause. The code for informations model is here: http://pastebin.com/bEY3beBw, for the Controller is here: http://pastebin.com/muAQn3aH and for the view is here: http://pastebin.com/AEhPPCX0, can any help to fix this?
Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira

--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org