cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: 404 error

Subject: Re: 404 error
From: MiloÅ VuÄiniÄ
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 02:44:14 -0700 PDT
If you are using security component, turn it off, by not including it
anywhere. It happens when you include it in the wrong place. Also ,
see your homepage view page. Suppose it is /home/page/home.ctp and
type there anything to see if it will render.

http://tv.cakephp.org
with their CakePHP related questions.