Mysql 1064 error

Subject: Mysql 1064 error
From: blue_negative
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:28:08 -0700 PDT

I am using Cake 1.3.8 and get a Mysql error code 1064. Following is
the details in debug mode
Query: check
Error: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near '' at line 1

The associated mode has following relationships:
4 hasMany
1 belongsTo

Its seems that the it is generating a sql query "Check" and hence it
is throwing the error. The interesting part is it does not generate
this "check: query for my other mode.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. Let me know if any
additional information if required.

with their CakePHP related questions.