cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: Relaunched CakePHP Live Site

Subject: Re: Relaunched CakePHP Live Site
From: Ryan Snowden
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:18:30 +0800
Yawwwnn sorry just woke up :)

I'd like to see:
  • Version 2 changes/demonstration
  • MongoDB support/demo
  • JS helper setup + config with standard jQuery + jQuery UI
  • Maybe a spotlight on peoples development process, from database to code to testing to deployment. e.g. How does cakedc do it?
  • File uploading handling/Media plugin
  • Containable behavior
I know some of the answers already but I think it's lacking in docs so a rundown for those who dont would be good :)

Cheerio

On 8 April 2011 11:00, Larry E. Masters <phpnut@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All the people on this list and not one person has suggestions what they would like to see the core development discuss live?

--
Larry E. Masters

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Larry E. Masters <phpnut@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some of you may not be aware that we relaunched the CakePHP Live site recently. We had 1 live broadcast just before leaving on our tour and plan to do these more often. There will be a list on http://live.cakephp.org soon with upcoming dates and topics. I would also like everyone to respond to this thread with topics they would like to see us discuss on these live video streams.

--
Larry E. Masters

--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org