Re: Relaunched CakePHP Live Site

Subject: Re: Relaunched CakePHP Live Site
From: Ryan Snowden
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:18:30 +0800
Yawwwnn sorry just woke up :)

I'd like to see:
  • Version 2 changes/demonstration
  • MongoDB support/demo
  • JS helper setup + config with standard jQuery + jQuery UI
  • Maybe a spotlight on peoples development process, from database to code to testing to deployment. e.g. How does cakedc do it?
  • File uploading handling/Media plugin
  • Containable behavior
I know some of the answers already but I think it's lacking in docs so a rundown for those who dont would be good :)

On 8 April 2011 11:00, Larry E. Masters <[email protected]> wrote:
All the people on this list and not one person has suggestions what they would like to see the core development discuss live?

Larry E. Masters

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Larry E. Masters <[email protected]> wrote:
Some of you may not be aware that we relaunched the CakePHP Live site recently. We had 1 live broadcast just before leaving on our tour and plan to do these more often. There will be a list on http://live.cakephp.org soon with upcoming dates and topics. I would also like everyone to respond to this thread with topics they would like to see us discuss on these live video streams.

Larry E. Masters

Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.
[email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php