cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: Share You tube Vedios in Cakephp

Subject: Re: Share You tube Vedios in Cakephp
From: Warren
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:53:29 +0200
True, but it would be easy if you strip that out in your code. I'm not sure if the average user would know what you meant if you all you asked for was the id. I could be wrong though.

On 18/03/2011 10:49, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
On Mar 18, 2011, at 03:14, Warren wrote:

If you go view a video on youtube you will see there is an option to get the
embed code. This is the what you should ask your user's to input. You could
have a simple regex check to make sure it seems like an embed code.
Actually all you want to store in your system is the youtube video id. No need
to store (or make the user paste) the entire embed code.

--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.