cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: SecondController extends FirstController extends AppController: not

Subject: Re: SecondController extends FirstController extends AppController: not supported? --psybear
From: Joshua Muheim
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:48:22 +0100
> However, I do think you should pick some of your words a little bit more
> carefully, you are talking as if PHP is a lesser language and restrictive

In fact - I do, yes. ;-) But Ruby has adopted quite some patterns and
features of PHP, so PHP isn't all bad. ;-)
(Don't take me too serious, please.)

> (this is a PHP related group afterall).

Luckily we have freedom of speech, don't we? :-)
No, don't get me wrong, I don't want to disrespect anything or
anybody. I was "forced" (what means I wouldn't have taken it if I
didn't have to) into my current job (it's part of my obligatory civil
service for my home country), and with my background it seems I've
been a bit spoiled and wasn't accustomed to the freaky lovely PHP
language anymore. It wasn't that I was *looking* for ways to pull PHP
to pieces or something like that. ;-)

Anyway, enough about this. I wish you all the best.

> Anyhow, good luck with whatever venture you go on next.
>

> Kind Regards
>  Stephen @ NinjaCoderMonkey
>
>  www.ninjacodermonkey.co.uk
>

> --
> Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials
> http://tv.cakephp.org
> Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help
> others with their CakePHP related questions.

http://tv.cakephp.org
with their CakePHP related questions.