cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: header information in outlook

Subject: Re: header information in outlook
From: Devario Johnson
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 06:33:33 -0800 PST
it was the headers and the message.

Outlook is installed fine is it was a corp install of outlook i.e work
environment.

I have since resolved this issue.

I basically, stopped using the core component and used instead the php
native mail() function in the controller and removed all header
information except reply to:

since I am only sending a plain text email this worked fine for me.

On Jan 4, 5:02 pm, cricket <zijn.digi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Devario Johnson <devario...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi Bakers.
>
> > I am developing an application using the core email component, and
> > when i send emails to regular mail like gmail it is fine, but when I
> > send them to Outlook, all of the header information is displayed...how
> > do i stop this from happening in outlook?
>
> Are you seeing ONLY the headers? Or does the mesage body show also?
>
> Are you sure this isn't something to do with your Outlook install?
> It's been a very long time since I used it; I don't know if there
> might be a setting that's causing this.

their CakePHP related questions.

"CakePHP" group.