cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: Perfmance, large number of users and CakePHP

Subject: Re: Perfmance, large number of users and CakePHP
From: CapeJag
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:01:40 -0800 PST
You are persistent for sure.  I also agree with others who have responded to you about specific sizing for your application.  I have done this professionally for dozens of years (for big money) - it takes a lot more information than just number of connections to determine the size of your server 'farm'.

Maybe folks could call out the 'largest' website they are currently aware of and provide a few metrics along with the site URL.

Wow, I do hope you make another fortune like Mark did, good luck!

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

cake-php+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en