cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: Auth loginAction and multiple prefixes

Subject: Re: Auth loginAction and multiple prefixes
From: cricket
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 08:16:54 -0500
On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Alex Ciobanu <ics.cakephp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/3/2010 2:41 PM, Jeremy Burns | Class Outfit wrote:
>>
>> Yup - I know, but I have multiple prefixes; so if I am diverted from, say,
>> /managers/shops/edit I would need to have 'managers' =>  false (and
>> therefore the 'admin' =>  false is irrelevant).
>
> In my core I have:
>
> Configure::write('Routing.prefixes', array('admin', 'user'));
>
> and in my beforeFilter:
>
> $this->Auth->loginAction = array('user' => false, 'admin' =>
> false,'controller' => 'users','action' => 'login',);
>
> /user/articles/index properly redirects to /users/login if user is not
> logged in.
>
> I'm using 1.3.5 btw.

This is something I've noticed before and it seems less than ideal to
me that we need to list all of our prefixes like that. Perhaps it
would be better if Router::url() could parse for 'prefix' => false, as
well, for the case where none of the prefixes should be used.

their CakePHP related questions.

"CakePHP" group.